The 36 hour program is designed to be completed in a two years with six graduate credit hours of course work being completed each semester. Courses are to be taken in sequence to maximize the learning experience. Course content is presented online by utilizing Canvas, a learning management system.
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the programme website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesSpecial Education Teaching View 264 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Official transcript(s) of your secondary and post-secondary school credits
- TOEFL or IELTS score results
- A U.S. $60.00 application fee are required prior to completion of the application process. The non-refundable application fee should be in the form of a certified check or money order made payable to Pittsburg State University
- To apply, you may complete an online form or complete and print the PDF form. A checklist is provided to assist you with the application process
International745 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 745 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National745 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 745 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State333 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 333 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!