It has allowed past students with undergraduate degrees in subjects such as history, sociology, political science, geology, and theology to develop a foundation in ecological sciences and natural resource management.
- All of our M.W.C. graduates have found rewarding careers.
- Wildlife Conservation students at The University of Maine may focus their courses within three general focus areas: conservation biology, fisheries, or wildlife management and science.
- Behavioral Ecology
- Special Topics in Biology
- Habitat Conservation
- Resource Economics
- Human Ecology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiodiversity & Conservation Animal Sciences Ecology View 106 other Masters in Biodiversity & Conservation in United States
- Completed online application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcript of all previous college or university work
- Official test scores
- $65 application fee
International29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
National29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9738 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Orono
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.