Counseling Program Design
In an online community of peers and professors, you will begin studies across topics including introductions to biblical studies, growth and change in the Christian life, counseling models and process, and more. Westminster Theological Seminary courses consist of lectures and readings, regular small-group discussions, and assignments designed to grow you in life and ministry.
You will continue learning as you move into advanced topics that apply earlier classes and concepts to more complex issues in theology, ministry, and counseling. Deepen your relationships with your peer community and practice applying the principles of biblical counseling in your local ministry. You will also gain more practical experience in real-world ministry under the guidance of a mentor in your local area.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dynamics of Biblical Change
- Human Personality
- Marriage Counseling
- Counseling Children & Adolescents
- Survey of the Bible
- Introduction to Apologetics
- Survey of Reformed Theology
- Survey of Church History
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Counselling View 982 other Masters in Counselling in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Start your application by filling out your desired program, contact information, personal information, and church information.
- Submit two references. The first reference should be from a former professor who understands your academic capabilities and ambitions. The second reference should be from your pastor or a church leader.
- Write a few brief essays reflecting on your view of Christian life and theology
- TOEFL score
International18450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Glenside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.