Because this track is part of the Nanoscale Engineering program, it is recommended that students wishing to prepare for it pursue the Nanoengineering Qualifying Examination. Students without adequate background in the following subjects should take the corresponding Foundation Courses
The M.S. degree programs provide a solid foundation in the emerging interdisciplinary fields of Nanoscale Science and Nanoscale Engineering in preparation for entry into the workforce or for further graduate study and research leading to a doctoral degree. Selected M.S. science and engineering tracks pertain to the nanoelectronic, optoelectronic, optical, nanosystems, energy, and nanobiological fields.
Students accepted into one of the SUNY Poly M.S. degree programs are required to construct a preliminary program of graduate study with the assistance of their academic advisor at the completion of the first year of study.
- Crystallinity and Diffraction
- Phase Equilibria
- Kinetics and Transport
- Mechanics of Materials
- Electronic and Magnetic Properties
- Optical/Photonic Properties
- Deposition for Ultra-Thin Films
- Nanoscale Device Principles
- Surfaces and Interfaces
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 1723 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Online Application for Graduate Admission with a $60 application fee
- Official transcripts from colleges previously attended
- Official GMAT score report
- One academic or professional Reference Report Form
- Three academic or professional Reference Report Forms
- Applicants whose native language is other than English must submit an official score report for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) demonstrating a minimum score of 100 (internet-based), 250 (computer-based) or 600 (paper-based)
- OR the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum score of 7.5.
- Complete financial affidavit form with appropriate certification.
International16992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8496 USD per semester during 12 months.
National16992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8496 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Utica
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.