Manage the process of determining project costs, project scheduling and sequencing, and quality business project management to ensure successful project delivery.Apply techniques for identifying, analyzing, and minimizing the risks inherent to projects.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Project Management Leadership
- Project Risk Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management View 90 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- A completed application form and enrollment agreement, as applicable;
- Please provide proof of completion of a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Official copies of transcripts from all other colleges or universities attended;
- A valid, current, legible government-issued photo identification.
International2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2985 USD per module and a duration of .
National2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2985 USD per module and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!