Manage the process of determining project costs, project scheduling and sequencing, and quality business project management to ensure successful project delivery. Apply techniques for identifying, analyzing, and minimizing the risks inherent to projects with this Project Management program at Strayer University.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Project Management Leadership
- Project Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management View 101 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2985 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
National2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2985 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.