As defined by the National Society of Genetic Counselors, genetic counseling is the process of helping people understand and adapt to the medical, psychological, and familial implications of genetic contributions to disease. This process integrates:
- Interpretation of family and medical histories to assess the chance of disease occurrence or recurrence.
- Education about inheritance, testing, management, prevention, resources, and research.
- Counseling to promote informed choices and adaptation to the risk or condition.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Molecular Genetics
- Advanced Human Genetics
- Biochemistry of Genetic disease
- Cancer Genetic Counseling
- Introduction to Clinical Pediatric Genetics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBiology Genetics View 868 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Application Fee
- Writing Responses
International37325 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37325 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National37325 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37325 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
22,395 USD second year tuition fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.