Human Genetics from Sarah Lawrence College aims to improve health care for all people by educating genetic counselors so they are prepared to meet current and future needs of their clients, their communities, their profession, and society at large.
Graduates with Human Genetics from Sarah Lawrence College will develop three strong skills:
- an in-depth understanding of human genetics;
- an ability to translate the science into language that a variety of audiences can understand;
- an appreciation of the implications of genetic science on individuals’ lives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medical Genetics Seminar
- Emerging Clinical Specialties
- Professional Issues in Genetic Counseling
- Peer Issues in Genetic Counseling
- Interview- and Counseling-Based Models
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Genetics View 475 other Masters in Genetics in United States
- Application Fee
- Written Response
- Registration for Match
- TOEFL Results (for International Applicants)
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited American college or university, or the equivalent degree from a college or university outside the United States.
- Previous college work is expected to be a 3.0 grade point average or higher and should reflect advanced course study.
International32950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32950 USD per year during 21 months.
National32950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32950 USD per year during 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.