Dance and Movement Therapy from Sarah Lawrence College empowers students to explore their own relationships with dance from the perspective of personal growth, reflective use of self, and social action.
A graduate degree in dance/movement therapy from Sarah Lawrence College will prepare students for careers working in medical facilities, psychiatric hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation settings, residential programs, and schools, as well as many other clinical and educational settings. Advanced level DMTs also provide services in private practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Seminar in Methods and Theory of Dance/Movement Therapy
- Movement Observation
- Human Growth and Development
- Group Work: Theory and Practice
- Professional Orientation and Ethics
- Anatomy & Kinesiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Theatre & Dance View 280 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United States
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited American college or university, or the equivalent degree from a college or university outside the United States.
- Previous college work is expected to be a 3.0 grade point average or higher and should reflect advanced course study.
- Application Fee
- Writing Responses
- TOEFL Results (for International Applicants)
International30644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30644 USD per year during 24 months.
National30644 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30644 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.