At Music from San Francisco Conservatory of Music during this two-year course of study, you’ll learn how your training broadens your options, and you’ll refine the skills you need to launch a successful career.
Graduates with Music from Texas Southern University (TSU) will:
- hone their craft
- explore the relationship between artistic freedom and a rewarding career path
- develop the attributes that make them who they are as musicians
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- String and Piano Chamber
- Collaborative Piano
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 970 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Letters of Recommendation
- ACT/SAT Scores
- Hold a bachelor's degree in music from an accredited college, university, or conservatory
- A student who has a degree in an area other than music and who has had excellent audition results and experience in music theory and history may be considered.
International47800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47800 USD per year during 24 months.
National47800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47800 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.