The University of California, Riverside Nanotechnology Engineering (Online) program is an exploration of nanoscale processes and applications, including the design, synthesis and processing of nanostructured materials.
Coursework covers a variety of high-level topics in nanoscience, including microelectromechanical systems and crystal structure, bonding and defects.
Why A Master’s Degree In Nanoengineering?
- Online nanotechnology master’s degree programs are more than exercises in education — they are investments that can pay big dividends in your professional future. A master’s in nanotechnology can open doors to a number of rewarding careers.
- Chemists and materials scientists, for example, earn a median salary of more than $75,000 a year and a high-end salary of $129,000, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). Materials engineers earn a median salary in excess of $93,000, with high-range pay of more than $148,000.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering in the Global Environment
- Technology Innovation and Strategy for Engineers
- Introduction to Systems Engineering
- Principles of Engineering Management
- Thermodynamic Foundations of Materials
- Crystal Structure and Bonding
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 145 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- A bachelor's degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited institution. The degree must represent the completion of a program equivalent in subject matter and scholarship to that offered by the University of California.
- A minimum of a 3.0 undergraduate GPA or B-equivalent (if GPA is not on a 4.0 scale). We recommend that you check with the graduate program as they may have a higher standard for their GPA requirements. If your GPA is below this, follow up with the graduate program you are interested. Applications are reviewed in their entirety and the program can look at your other components and advise you on potential admission.
- All applications are initially reviewed by the graduate program before a recommendation is submitted to the Graduate Division for final approval. Please visit your the graduate program's website you are interested in for any program specific requirements.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.