The online Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (Online) at the University of California, Riverside is a thorough exploration of the technology, systems and processes that power our world. Coursework explores high-level topics such as smart grid technology, power semiconductor devices, and robotic and industrial automation systems.
Why A Master’s Degree In Electrical Engineering?
A Master of Science in Engineering is more than an upgrade to your education — it’s an investment in your future. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), electrical engineers earn a median salary of almost $90,000, with a high-range salary of more than $135,000.
- Electrical engineers can find employment in a variety of industries, including:
- Electric power and manufacturing of machinery
- Navigation systems
- Communication systems
- Electromedical instruments and semiconductors
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The online format gives you the freedom to satisfy your professional obligations while you earn your degree in as few as 13 months. Your employer may even cover some or all of the cost of your advanced education.
- Whether you’re an electrical engineer or an engineer in another discipline who’s looking for a change, our online master’s in electrical engineering can help you become a cross-functional engineering leader with interdisciplinary management abilities.
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 54 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- A bachelor's degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited institution. The degree must represent the completion of a program equivalent in subject matter and scholarship to that offered by the University of California.
- A minimum of a 3.0 undergraduate GPA or B-equivalent (if GPA is not on a 4.0 scale). We recommend that you check with the graduate program as they may have a higher standard for their GPA requirements. If your GPA is below this, follow up with the graduate program you are interested. Applications are reviewed in their entirety and the program can look at your other components and advise you on potential admission.
- All applications are initially reviewed by the graduate program before a recommendation is submitted to the Graduate Division for final approval. Please visit your the graduate program's website you are interested in for any program specific requirements.
International29076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 13 months.
National29076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 875 USD per credit during 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.