Usually, students convene for four consecutive semesters completing all required credits in fourteen months; this accelerated program serves the needs of working professionals and traditional students, alike.
During the Graphic Design program of Otis College of Art and Design, students learn to work across media and platforms through a series of studio projects, visiting workshops, courses in design theory and history and round table discussions.
The coursework engages research, discourse, critical thinking, and iterative process with the goal of discovering many possible design outcomes. In so doing, the program supports students in taking on the challenges and opportunities in contemporary graphic design practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Week
- Graduate Studio
- Directed Study: Mentorship
- Contemporary Graphic Design Issues
- Models of Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Graphic Design View 80 other Masters in Graphic Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- $50 application fee
- Statement - Please describe how you are hoping to advance your work through graduate study at Otis College
- Transcripts - Official transcripts are required from any college or university where you pursued undergraduate study and where you earned your bachelor’s degree
- Portfolio - Submit 15-20 images
- Letters of Recommendation (optional) - Up to three letters of recommendation can be submitted through the online application, but are optional
- English Proficiency Exam
- Interview (by request) - Departments may request interviews over video conference as a part of the application process
International46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 USD per semester during 24 months.
National46500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Abbeville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.