The Master of Science in Human Anatomy and Physiology Instruction (MSHAPI) at New York Chiropractic College equips you to master the full spectrum of human anatomy and physiology while building a solid foundation in instructional theory and best teaching practices. Foster a deep understanding of gross anatomy — with a detailed curriculum organized by each body system and its associated complexities. Then, gain the expertise and practical experience to teach it at the college level, and pass on this knowledge to the next generation of health professionals.
The MSHAPI program is the first and only program of its kind, created to fill the increasing demand for instructors who are both experts in the field and highly skilled teachers in a variety of instructional and delivery formats. You will graduate a well-prepared, highly effective instructor, able to assume valuable teaching roles at the undergraduate level and a valued resource to your institution, department and students.
- Instructional Theory & Practices: Foundations of the Classroom
- Instructional Theory & Practices: Elements of Course Development
- Instructional Theory & Practices: Designing & Developing Lab & Online Learning Environments
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Human Medicine Physiology View 778 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Evidence of proficiency in the subject matter will be required for course work from professional schools in countries that do not have accreditation systems equivalent to that of the United States.
- Course work to be transferred must have been completed within five years of the transfer date.
- Exceptions may be made for candidates holding a first professional degree or an academic graduate degree in related discipline from an accredited institution.
- To be considered for transfer credit, a course must be equivalent in content and credit hours to the NYCC course for which credit is sought.
International25972 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25972 USD per year during 12 months.
National25972 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25972 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.