The Master of Science in Applied Clinical Nutrition at New York Chiropractic College is built on the foundation of using whole-food nutrition as a primary means of reaching and maintaining optimal health and perfect form.
The Master of Science in Applied Clinical Nutrition program places emphasis on the principles of quality patient-centered care through the analysis of evidence and the utilization of the highest standards in nutritional assessment, intervention, the promotion of health, and case management.
Learn to apply the knowledge and skills needed to become a clinical nutritionist by utilizing a broad spectrum of assessment and nutritional therapeutic options. Analyze and discuss case histories including dietary patterns, physiology, and lifestyle to provide insights into a patient’s health status. Upon graduation, you will be equipped to design personalized prevention, treatment, and intervention programs incorporating diet, exercise, nutritional supplementation recommendations (e.g., vitamins, minerals, botanicals, and other nutritional products), and therapeutic and detoxification programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biochemistry I: The Macronutrients
- Theories and Principles of Applied Clinical Nutrition
- Biochemistry II: The Micronutrients
- Nutrition Across the Lifespan
- Clinical Nutrition for Pain and Inflammation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics View 40 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Evidence of proficiency in the subject matter will be required for course work from professional schools in countries that do not have accreditation systems equivalent to that of the United States.
- Course work to be transferred must have been completed within five years of the transfer date.
- Exceptions may be made for candidates holding a first professional degree or an academic graduate degree in related discipline from an accredited institution.
- To be considered for transfer credit, a course must be equivalent in content and credit hours to the NYCC course for which credit is sought.
International25972 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25972 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National25972 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25972 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.