- A 45-credit program, the Master in Public Health involves traditional public health coursework, a research course, a practice-based internship, and, depending on your chosen area of concentration, a thesis based on an outcomes-oriented project.
- This course at Monroe College prepares you to design, evaluate, and operate a public health surveillance system, analyze and interpret surveillance data, apply surveillance to various settings, diseases, and public health emergencies, understand how surveillance is used to develop public policy, and appreciate the legal and ethical implications of surveillance.
- The King Graduate School offers a Professional Experience Track for students who need additional professional work experience to supplement their academic program. The Professional Experience Track requires you to enroll in and complete at least two, one-credit internship courses beginning within the first two semesters of graduate study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Research and Critical Analysis
- Ethics and Leadership: An Interdisciplinary Perspective
- Public Health Systems and Practice
- Behavioral and Social Aspects of Public Health
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 447 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application. You must submit your application online
- Essay. The 500 word essay is your time to shine and communicate why you want to pursue a master's degree and how it will help you achieve your career goals.
- Application Fee. You will be able to submit the $50 application fee
- Current Resume
- Test Optional. Standardized testing is not required for admission into our masters program.
- Letters of Recommendation. You will be able to request 2 letters of recommendation in your admissions portal that will be forwarded to us directly.
- Schedule your interview. We want to hear more about your educational goals, career aspirations, and get to know you better as a person.
International16074 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8037 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National16074 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8037 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.