The program offered by Minneapolis College of Art and Design gives students the opportunity to research issues that engage your passion while developing your creative voice and establishing connections as part of the design community. Mid-program and final reviews provide you with valuable guidance through direct feedback from industry specialists.
Graduates with M.A. in from Minneapolis College of Art and Design will be able to:
- Explain design principles and theories within a historical and contemporary context.
- Apply design concepts through typography, images, and form using industry standard tools and methods.
- Document process and communicate design strategies from ideation and research to final product.
- Manage client-facing projects while considering business goals, timelines, and audience.
- Create a professional design portfolio representing individual vision and a range of creative solutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design in Context
- Web Development
- Programming for the Web
- Design Studio
- Web Design
- Motion Design
- User Experience Design
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGraphic Design Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 5 other Masters in Graphic Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- MA students must hold an undergraduate degree before enrolling.
- Application Form
- Official College Transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation that attest to your creative ability, self-discipline, academic record, and commitment to your intended area of study. Letters should be from academic mentors, instructors, advisors, or professional supervisors, clients, or employers.
- Personal Statement - How do you see the MA in graphic and web design helping you achieve your professional goals? (300-word limit) How many 3-credit courses per semester do you plan to take during your time in the program?
- Portfolio - submit ten pieces that demonstrate your strongest work/ design principles (professional, academic, personal) and readiness for the MA in graphic and web design.
- Proof of English Proficiency
International10260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10260 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National10260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10260 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.