The Master in Education offered by Lee University will:
- Provide advanced preparation, theory, integration of faith and learning, and practical application.
- Encourage candidates to solve professional problems by independent investigation through study and research.
- Further develop the professional competencies attained in undergraduate programs.
For those school personnel who have a need for further professional training but who may not be interested in pursuing a graduate degree, this program of study may provide in-service educational opportunities.
This program is also available for practicing teachers or those who have completed an undergraduate teacher education program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Education
- Philosophy and Worldview of Education
- Inclusion and Diversity in the Classroom
- School Law
- Current Issues and Strategies in Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation View 3521 other Masters in Education in United States
- An undergraduate cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above on a 4 point scale;
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4 point scale for any graduate work completed;
- No specific undergraduate major is required for admission. However, applicants without undergraduate courses in accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing, and statistics will be required to demonstrate competency prior to full acceptance. Contact the program office to inquire about different options which will satisfy this requirement;
- Applicants must submit a completed Lee University Application to Graduate Studies, official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, two professional or academic recommendations, a statement of background and professional goals, and a resume.
International785 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 785 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National785 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 785 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.