Lee’s unique and practical Master of Business Administration program from Lee University utilizes experiential learning to equip you to apply values-based theory to actual business problems. Our flexible, hybrid program allows you to take classes on campus or online.
Lee’s MBA courses are less about lecture and more about engagement and interaction. Your professors will guide you through course materials and in-class discussion, focusing on experiential learning through case studies and course projects with your fellow students that will help you put the theories you’ve learned into practice.
We know that 90% of our students are employed full-time while pursuing their MBA, and we’ve created a flexible, hybrid program to meet the unique challenges facing working students. You’ll take one class each week for seven weeks, and whether you prefer to attend class on campus or take courses online—or both—you can complete the 32 credit hours needed for your MBA in just 20 months.
- Management Philosophy and Ethics
- Business Analytics
- Financial Management
- Organizational Theory
- Marketing Management
- Accounting for Managers
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1460 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- An undergraduate cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above on a 4 point scale
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4 point scale for any graduate work completed
- No specific undergraduate major is required for admission. However, applicants without undergraduate courses in accounting, economics, finance, management, marketing, and statistics will be required to demonstrate competency prior to full acceptance. Contact the program office to inquire about different options which will satisfy this requirement.
- Applicants must submit a completed Lee University Application to Graduate Studies, official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, two professional or academic recommendations, a statement of background and professional goals, and a resume.
International15072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 785 USD per credit during 20 months.
National15072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 785 USD per credit during 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.