Supported by our networks in the business community, as well as our experienced-based faculty, a Davenport University Master of Business Administration provides you with the leadership and business strengths you need to advance in your current career, or to pursue new directions — the skills that are at the heart of today’s global economy.
DU specializes in education for professionals, with classes that fit into your schedule. Getting started is easy because you can attend online or evenings at a campus near your home or work. Classes average 15 students, offering personal attention and enhanced learning and networking experiences. We know you’re busy, so required credits are kept to a minimum while ensuring quality programs. Plus, you’ll earn those credits in an experiential education format that provides real-world experience. Our faculty are experts in their fields and will offer you practical perspectives and individual assistance.
With the same quality curriculum as our traditional MBA, our 12 month, 30 credit MBA is designed for high potential professionals looking to complete their degree in a time-efficient manner. We take the decision-making out of how and when to schedule your classes. If you want to earn your degree with both quality, intensity and speed, this is your MBA.
- Predetermined schedule leading to completion in 12 months
- Complete two courses per seven-week session
- Students begin and end the MBA program with a cohort of students
- Online or in-seat, one night a week
The Master of Business Administration can be completed in-seat or online.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Ethical and Legal Framework for 21st Century Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Business Information Systems View 1160 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A comprehensive, 500 word minimum statement that focuses on your purpose in pursuing a graduate degree, past experiences and future expectations.
- A cover sheet will need to be attached with your name, student ID number and the college to which you are applying.
- Submit financial support documents
- Signed Financial Support Form
- Bank letter/statement issued within 6 months of intended semester start date Submit a copy of Passport photo page Send completed SEVIS Transfer Form, US transfers only
International10464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5232 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National10464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5232 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.