Franklin University’s online Instructional Design and Learning Technology degree program focuses on instructional design as a means to drive performance improvement. Instructional design focuses on the delivery of transformational training and education solutions to develop the skills and knowledge of workers.
In addition to using learning and instructional theory to ensure quality of instruction, our IDLT curriculum also integrates human performance improvement. Related coursework examines the specific causes leading to poor performance, and analyzes how to overcome them by studying how a person operates in a specific setting, which skills they need to be successful, and which strategies will help enable them to succeed.
Combined, these two areas will arm you to become a change agent that designs innovative learning and performance improvement strategies that close the gap on an organization’s most pressing performance problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Learning Theory
- Principles of Instructional Design
- Learning Management Systems
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Technology Management View 64 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
National670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.