Business is a very human enterprise. Not only are innovative products and services a result of human ingenuity, but influencing human behavior is also key to every other part of a business’ success — including making the sale. That’s why behind most successful businesses are skilled and compassionate individuals. Leaders who possess an understanding of human behavior as well as knowledge of business principles, and the know-how to leverage them into workplace success.
The transfer-friendly M.S. in Business Psychology from Franklin University integrates the latest psychological and neuroscience research, equipping you to motivate behavior and resolve demanding managerial issues. You will cover traditional business and psychology disciplines in non-traditional ways, focusing more on the qualitative and human aspects of marketing, economics, finance, management, and human resources. And with business psychology jobs projected to grow at a rate that’s faster than the national average through 2025*, you’ll be well positioned to advance your career upon graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Business Psychology
- Individual and Organizational Intelligence
- Managerial Psychology
- Psychology of Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology View 1161 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Submit your online application using an email address that you check regularly. After you’ve applied, you’ll receive login information by email so you can track your application’s progress.
- Apply for admission to Franklin University any time. Because our admission process for international students includes several steps to ensure a successful start, we encourage you to apply as early as possible -- at least 8 weeks before your program’s start date.
- Request your official transcripts from post-secondary institutions located in the U.S. and have them submitted directly to Franklin University’s Office of Transfer and Articulation.
International670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.