The Environmental Health and Epidemiology degree program from Emory University prepares students to be at the cutting edge of researching pressing environmental and epidemiological health concerns, as they are required to take the most quantitative epidemiology and biostatistics course sequences at Rollins.
Students in this program are dedicated to becoming epidemiologists working with an environmental health perspective. Many students choose to also complete a certificate program along with their MPH.
- Epidemiologic Research
- Federal Environmental Health Agencies
- Consulting Firms
- Statistical Methods
- Epidemiologic Methods
- Behavioral and Social Sciences in Public Health
- Critical Issues in Global Health
- US Health Care System
- Public Health
- Inter-Professional Team Training
- 24 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Sciences Epidemiology View 99 other Masters in Epidemiology in United States
- SOPHAS Application
- College Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- The submission of GRE scores are optional for all candidates applying to MPH and MSPH programs
- Statistics, calculus, and organic chemistry also preferred
- Successful applicants typically have 3.5 GPA or higher
International37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18900 USD per semester during 24 months.
National37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18900 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.