Students gain a broad set of practical skills and understanding suitable for success as health care managers and policy analysts.
- Human Resources Management
- Operations Management
Graduates of the Health Care Management program from Emory University are well positioned for health policy and management jobs as part of research teams in government, industry, or academia.
- US Health Care System
- Health Policy and Resource Allocation
- Health Care Management
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management for Health Care Organizations
- Health Economics
- Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programs
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 1522 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- College transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Resume (optional)
- Average GPA of 3.32
- MPH Average GRE score of 155 Verbal, 155 Quantitative, and 4.05 Analytic Writing. PLEASE NOTE: The submission of GRE scores are optional for all candidates applying to MPH and MSPH programs
International37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18900 USD per semester during 24 months.
National37800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18900 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.