The Theatre - Costume Design three-year program emphasizes collaboration as the cornerstone for creating quality design work within the ambitious production program at Illinois State.
All MFA programs at Illinois State University are led by professionally active faculty and staff in the classroom, in our production shops, and on stage.Our goal is to guide you toward your professional career in the arts and join our alumni in creating exciting theatre, dance, opera, film, and television across the nation and beyond.
More informationVisit official programme website
- That plan of study will include six hours of Company Core, (491 and 492). Company Core, the cornerstone of the collaborative approach that is fostered in the School of Theatre and Dance, is a two-semester course that is team taught by members of the design and directing faculty.
- You will explore methods and techniques to work cooperatively to create exciting and provocative theatre through open discussion with your MFA colleagues.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Theatre & Dance View 278 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United States
- The University provides graduate assistantships as a means of financial support. They are intended as a way to facilitate a student's progress to degree while providing important professional development.
- Students who meet GPA standards can also earn an assistantship in the School of Theatre and Dance.
- The assistantship provides a stipend to the candidate for working in the Costume area and in selected teaching assignments. Candidates with an assistantship also are given a full tuition waiver for each semester that they are enrolled in the program.
- The Costume Design program admits a limited number of students. There are currently four assistantship positions awarded each year.
International17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9676 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.