The Medical Physiology program of Medical College of Wisconsin is closely integrated with the first year medical student (M1) curriculum at MCW, providing you with a comparable experience encountered as a medical student, including examinations. While the program curriculum provides a combination of both medical school and graduate school training, this program is geared specifically for students interested in attending medical school.
The MMP program is a one-year degree-granting program designed to help college graduates strengthen their academic credentials in preparation for application to U.S. medical schools and other professional programs. This program is closely integrated with the first-year medical student (M1) curriculum at MCW, thereby providing our students with a comparable experience encountered as a medical student, including examinations. Students are paired with faculty and peer mentors who help guide each student throughout the year toward successful completion of the program. Graduates of this program will have a strong foundation for medical school, graduate school, and jobs in academia, industry, or government positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Human Anatomy
- Molecules to Cells
- General Human Physiology
- Current Topics in Physiology
- Fundamentals in Neuroscience
- Physiological Genomics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1159 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- A completed undergraduate (baccalaureate) degree or equivalent from an accredited institution, an overall GPA of 3.2 or higher,
- An overall GPA in math and science of 3.0 or higher
- Applicants are recommended to submit MCAT scores if available, and/or GRE scores (at least one is required)
- Successful applicants typically have a composite MCAT score of 500 or higher, and/or GRE scores at or above the 50th percentile in each category
- Test scores from either the MCAT or GRE are only valid of they have been completed within 18 months of the time of application. Other standardized test scores (DAT, PCAT) will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Letters of recommendation from three individuals (at least two must be from university/college faculty).
- Written personal statement describing your educational goals and how this program would help you achieve your goals
International42000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National42000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.