This Cybersecurity Risk Management degree program brings together cybersecurity courses from three of IU’s top-ranked schools—the School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering, the Kelley School of Business and the Maurer School of Law.Venn diagram illustrating the relationships among law, technology, and management in cybersecurity.Students can earn concentrations within the MS, or they may take a more ‘general’ track. Before enrolling in the MS, you might be interested in earning one of IU’s cybersecurity certificates.
All credits earned as a certificate student apply to the MS.Your holistic training will prepare you to:
- Protect privacy and intellectual property
- Promote information and systems security
- Address cyber threats to national and international security
The School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering includes the Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering at Indiana University Bloomington and the School of Informatics and Computing at IUPUI. The mission of the School is to excel and lead in education, research, and outreach spanning and integrating the full breadth of computing and information technology, including the scientific and technical core, a broad range of applications, and human and societal issues and implications.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Security and Software Assurance
- Malware: Threat & Defense
- Organizational Informatics and Econ. of Security
- Legal and Social Informatics of Security
- Systems and Protocol Security and Info. Assurance
- Introduction to Cryptography
- 18 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 786 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Have a bachelor’s degree or the U.S. equivalent.
- Have a minimum program GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) in your undergraduate coursework. Applicants with unique academic circumstances should contact us to review this requirement.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the English language. If English is not your native language, you must earn a minimum score of 96 (internet-based) or 600 (paper-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), and your scores cannot be more than two years old.
International30642 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30642 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National30642 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30642 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
In-State10080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10080 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.