Informatics nurses use, integrate, and analyze technology to make changes in nursing practice, advance health outcomes, and facilitate research and education.
The MS in Nursing Informatics online degree program at The City University of New York guides nursing professionals to assess institutional data needs, manage data effectively, and improve patient care quality. In addition to taking courses focused on enhancing communication and patient outcomes, students enroll in a six-credit practicum to gain experience with compliance and accreditation mandates, staff education, and the design of new data management systems.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Nursing Research
- Measurement and Evaluation in Nursing Education
- Nursing Education Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Nursing View 165 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- Submit three letters of recommendation from each a faculty member, nurse leader/immediate supervisor, and community leader
- Submit a description of an evidence-based practice project completed in nursing school or in which you participated in the practice setting
- Submit a resume
- Submit a copy of your Registered Nursing License
- Submit a copy of your current New York State RN Registration
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!