The Public Administration (Joint Degree) program at University of Miami is designed for students who seek an in-depth knowledge of public health with training in management and public policy administration. Students may complete the requirements for the MPH and MPA degrees consecutively or in succession.
Applicants must be admitted into the MPH and MPA programs on a separate basis, based on the admissions requirements and procedure of each individual program. Acceptance by one program does not in any way indicate or guarantee acceptance by the other degree program. Both the MPA and the MPH degree programs require the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) as part of the admissions requirement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Public Health
- Medical Biostatistics
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- Health Education and Behavior
- Environmental Health
- Public Health Administration
- Evaluation of Health Programs and Public Health Interventions
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 517 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Graduate Programs in Public Health Sciences at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine exclusively accepts applications through the Schools of Public Health Application Service (SOPHAS).
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree conferred before the intended program start date. While coursework and experience in public health further enhance an application, we do not have a minimum requirement of professional experience.
- All official academic records including degree and certificate programs, English language programs, and incomplete coursework/degrees from all previously attended colleges and universities must be sent directly to SOPHAS for verification.
International2100 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2100 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
National2100 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2100 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.