Candidates for the MS in Information Systems at The City University of New York are considered with a Bachelor’s degree with a major in any field; no prior technical experience is needed.
- 31.5 credits
- Program may be completed in one year (subject to course availability)
- Specialized concentrations are available in Data Analytics and Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- Qualifies for Department of Homeland Security OPT Extension for STEM International Students
Companies that employ Zicklin graduates
Bank of America, Citi, Audible, BlackRock, Charter Communications, Colgate Palmolive, IBM, SiteCompli, Viacom
Data Scientist, Information Security Consultant, Business Intelligence Analyst, Institutional Research Analyst, Data Science Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Systems Specialist, Digital Project Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Communication
- Information Technology Strategy
- Principles of Database Management Systems
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Information Systems Development Project
- Networks and Telecommunications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems View 547 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in any major to be considered for admission.
- Online Application
- GMAT or GRE
- Two professional recommendations
- Two essays
- $75 non-refundable application fee
International26505 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
National26505 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.