The clinical training of the residents in the Orthodontics program of Case Western Reserve University encompasses all aspects of current orthodontic practice including, full treatment cases with fixed appliances and clear thermoplastic aligners, early treatment, adult treatment, craniofacial anomalies, orthognathic surgery, oral appliances for sleep apnea, the use of temporary anchorage devices (TADS) soft tissue lasers, and electrosurgery.
The length of the orthodontic program is 30 months. Given this time frame, the clinical teaching of orthodontics will be divided according to the importance of the above topics to the private practice of orthodontics. In a program of 30 months it is not possible to produce a seasoned and skilled orthodontist, therefore our program strives to produce a competent beginner. Accordingly, the clinical load of patients is chosen to match the teaching goals of the department.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Facial Growth
- Dentofacial Anomalies
- Advanced Oral Pathology
- Anatomy of the Head and Neck
- Clinical Specialty Seminar
- Practice Management
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Application Deadline: September 1
DisciplinesDentistry View 98 other Masters in Dentistry in United States
- Admission requires the DMD or equivalent degree from an accredited institution.
- Ranking in the upper third of the graduating class and passage of the National Dental Board Exam
- Only those applications that are complete and received by the deadline are forwarded to the program director for consideration
- Complete PASS application
- Non-refundable application fee of $145.00 payable at the dental application fee website
- Applicants who have graduated from a non-English speaking dental school and for whom English is not their first language must take the TOEFL or IELTS
- Applicants to our graduate program must take the National Board Dental Exams, the GRE, or the ADAT
International58280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 58280 USD per year and a duration of 30 months.
National58280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 58280 USD per year and a duration of 30 months.
- 58,280 USD for years 1-2
- 2,430 USD for the final semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.