The Interdisciplinary and Comparative Studies program of Claremont School of Theology is a flexible degree that allows students to personalize a course of advanced study in multiple areas of interest, one of which must be religious in nature.
These fields of study will be listed on the student’s academic transcript. The culmination of this degree is a summative exercise which usually takes the form of a Master’s thesis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interreligious Dialogue and Leadership
- Elective in Interreligious Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 568 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Application Fee ($50)
- Personal Statement (Approximately 1000 words)
- Your personal statement should address: your reasons for a pursuit of graduate theological study, your desire to study at Claremont School of Theology, your intended use of the degree in meeting future goals
- Official sealed transcripts from all institutions attended after high school
- Letters of Recommendation – 3 total
- English Proficiency Documentation - required for all applicants for whom English is a second language. Either official TOEFL or official IELTS scores will be accepted.
International26520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1105 USD per credit during 24 months.
National26520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1105 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Claremont
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.