The Education - Administration and Supervision program of Anderson University (South Carolina) will provide you with the foundational knowledge to become an outstanding administrator.
Through online coursework, you'll delve deep into vital subjects with experienced faculty and your education colleagues. Class conversations will range from strategic planning for a learner-focused educational system to policies, programs, and the relevance of educational trends. Our 36-credit hour MEd in Administration and Supervision leads to certification by the South Carolina Department of Education in elementary or secondary administration and is aligned to the national standards of the Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC).
Your Future as a Leader
With your completion of three years of teaching in an elementary or secondary school, along with this Master of Education in Administration and Supervision, you’ll be eligible to become a certified administrator in a South Carolina school district. Some of the roles in which you’ll be equipped and qualified to serve include:
- Assistant principal
- Curriculum specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current Issues in Public School Education
- Addressing Diversity in the Educational Setting
- School and Community Relations
- School Law
- School Finance
- Public School Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Business Administration View 487 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A “College of Education Graduate Studies Admission Application”
- Official transcripts from all prior colleges or universities
- A grade point average of 2.5 for all course work or the last 60 hours of course work
- A copy of a valid South Carolina teaching certificate or out-of-state equivalent
- A reference form from the applicant’s school principal and two other colleagues
- An interview with the College of Education Graduate Interview Committee
- TOEFL scores of 550 (paper), 220 (computer) or 75 (Internet) is required; if English is not the first language of the candidate,
- Provide proof of a current Visa if the candidate is an International student.
International11400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 380 USD per credit during 12 months.
National11400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 380 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.