The Art Education (Grades K-12) program at St. Thomas Aquinas College is a total of 36 credits, including a semester of student teaching, and can be completed in 16 months.
- Candidates may take longer if they need to. Most classes are held in the evening so that candidates can continue to work full-time.
- The program includes Art Methods classes at both the Elementary and Secondary levels so that candidates are fully prepared to teach school-aged children in all grade levels.
- Psychology of Learning/Models of Teaching
- Writing across the Curriculum
- Exceptional Children
- Student Teaching
- Classroom Organization and Management
- Art Methods for the Elementary School
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Art Education View 137 other Masters in Art Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application
- GRE general test scores or Miller Analogy Test (MAT) score for Master's Programs
- Official transcripts from each previously attended college or university must be sent to the Office of Admissions directly from the issuing institution
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of Professional Goals
- For MSEd and Post-Master's applications, a teaching certificate must be held by applicant
International29160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1080 USD per credit during 16 months.
National29160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1080 USD per credit during 16 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.