- The Alcorn State University’s Master of Business Administration Program is fully accredited by the ACBSP, the global accrediting body for quality business degree programs. The MBA degree from Alcorn State University will provide students with valuable skills that will add value and opportunity to your career.
- You will pursue advanced study via global business focused courses which will broaden your knowledge in accounting, finance, marketing, and management. The MBA Program curriculum exposes student to discipline knowledge that is current and relevant.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting Analysis
- Managerial Economics Analysis
- Financial Analysis and Management
- Quantitative Analysis
- Organizational Behavior and Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 545 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree and meet all graduate school admission requirements.
- In addition to this, acceptable test scores for GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) or GRE (Graduate Record Examination) are required.
- Students whose first language is not English must submit acceptable scores from Test of English as a Foreign Language or IELTS.
International7290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3645 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National7290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3645 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.