Students with New York State (NYS) initial certification, who are seeking professional certification through this program, must obtain prior approval from a NYS Certification Evaluator.
We offer a master degree in General Education at the Elmira College. Upon completion of the master's program and applicable NYS Education Department requirements, students may be eligible to apply on their own for NYS initial certification in their content area.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Contemporary Issues in Education
- Principles of Curriculum Design
- Principles of Educational Research
- Theory to Practice: Teaching Literacy in a Diverse Society
- Instructional Design for the Inclusive Classroom
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation View 3540 other Masters in Education in United States
- Completed Application form.
- Official transcripts for each college or university attended while earning a bachelor's degree.
- 800 - 1000-word personal statement.
- Interview with a Graduate Admissions Counselor.
- Resume (M.S. in Management candidates only)
- Documentation of your initial teacher certification (M.S. in Education/Literacy candidates only).
- GRE® or MAT scores (M.S. in Education candidates only).
- TOEFL scores (Non-native English speakers only).
International700 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 700 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National700 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 700 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.