In just 12 months, you can earn a degree that strengthens your impact on your organization while encouraging personal growth. By focusing on values-based decision making, you’ll graduate prepared to tackle tough challenges in any functional area.
Plus, an MBA from the University of Saint Francis puts a premium on quality and affordability. For less than $20,000, you can earn a Business Administration degree that produces graduates who rank among the Top 5% in the Nationwide Peregrine Test.
Graduates of the MBA program are prepared to:
- Demonstrate advanced understanding in the areas of accounting, finance, law, quantitative methods, economics, marketing, management, organizational development, and human resource management
- Increase influence in their organizations by assuming elevated roles and greater responsibilities
- Make values-based, strategic decisions to drive meaningful results
- Lead with confidence, having tackled real-world challenges
- Work effectively in teams in addition to leading them
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Policy and Strategy (Capstone)
- Financial Management
- Franciscan Values and Ethics in Business
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Law and Ethics in the Business Environment
- Leading Change
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Quantitative Methods in Decision Support
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 516 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Accounting and Finance Competency
International18900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 525 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.