Sullivan University’s student-centric Graduate Programs offer an array of options to fit each student’s interests. Students follow a curriculum designed to develop skills in leadership, team-building, communication, decision-making, critical thinking, analysis, and research techniques.
Our Business Administration and Managing Information Technology program covers a wide variety of delivery methods that include online, in-classroom, and hybrid formats. Our commitment is to provide career-minded individuals with the theories, applied knowledge, and shared experiences in formats conducive to their learning needs.
Program Highlights & Locations
- Multiple, mutually exclusive admissions criteria are tailored to gauge various levels of success at the graduate level.
- Our flexible class options can accommodate even the most demanding work schedules.
- Our engaged faculty teaches from practical work experience.
- We utilize a practice-based curriculum.
Dual Degree Program
This dual degree combines the Master of Business Administration and Managing Information Technology Degrees and is designed for students who desire to complete both degrees in the shortest possible time frame. Instead of taking electives, students will complete the core requirements for both degrees to earn both their MBA and MSMIT-- online or on-campus--in as little as 24 months.
- Accounting Theory for Management Decisions
- Data Mining
- Electronic Commerce and Intranet Development
- Information Systems Development
- Computer Security and Legal Issues
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Master in Business Administration (MBA) Engineering Management View 598 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants to Sullivan University’s graduate programs must be either in their final two-quarters of classes in a Bachelor’s degree program at Sullivan University or have an earned Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Completed application for admission with a paid enrollment fee.
- Request transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions previously attended.
International21120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 24 months.
National21120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Louisville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.