Sullivan University’s student-centric Graduate Programs offer an array of options to fit each student’s interests. Students follow a curriculum designed to develop skills in leadership, team-building, communication, decision-making, critical thinking, analysis, and research techniques.
Our Conflict Management program covers a wide variety of delivery methods that include online, in-classroom, and hybrid formats. Our commitment is to provide career-minded individuals with the theories, applied knowledge, and shared experiences in formats conducive to their learning needs.
The Graduate Certificate in Conflict Management Focuses on Teaching:
- Factors that lead to conflict escalation.
- The importance of effective communication in creating and managing conflict.
- Theories about the nature and sources of conflict as well as approaches to conflict management.
- How unmanaged conflict can lead to lower production and increased costs for the organization.
- The understanding and appreciation of cultural differences and how such differences can lead to more productive teams.
- Effective coaching skills and how they can be applied to problem-solving and decision-making.Design strategies for managing organizational conflict.
- Interpersonal and Intergroup Conflict Analysis
- Conflict Theories
- Managing Organizational Conflicts
- Conflict and Culture
- Conflict Coaching for Leaders
- Culture in Organizations
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management Risk Management View 1877 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- No GRE/GMAT testing is required.
- We utilize a practice-based curriculum.
- All applicants to Sullivan University’s graduate programs must be either in their final two-quarters of classes in a Bachelor’s degree program at Sullivan University or have an earned Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Completed application for admission with a paid enrollment fee.
- Request transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions previously attended.
International15840 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 9 months.
National15840 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 9 months.
Living costs for Louisville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.