The Master of Science in Conflict Management degree teaches students how to:
- Design and implement conflict management systems and policies
- Redirect human and financial resources toward prevention of disputes, improvement of communication and support of the organizational mission
- Act in a third party role to mitigate conflict at all levels of an organization
- Control lost capital due to grievances, complaints and litigation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interpersonal and Intergroup Conflict Analysis
- Conflict Theories
- Managing Organizational Conflicts
- Conflict and Culture
- Conflict Coaching for Leaders
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1696 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Online Application
- Application Fee $200
- Copy of current passport, including ID page, address page, and any pages with existing visas or entry stamps, and I-94 front/back if applicable.
- Please write an essay describing yourself, your past, present and future educational and professional goals. Essay must be at least 750 words and must be original.
- Copy of transcripts from an accredited U.S. institution with a 2.5 GPA or above, and a copy of your marksheets/transcripts as proof of completion of a bachelor's degree.
International590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.