Prepare yourself to lead in an ever-changing global society by developing your Leadership and Management skills:
- Utilize Managerial & Team Communication
- Hone Decision-Making Skills
- Analyze Financial, Marketing, & Operations Data
- Frame and Solve Problems
- Utilize Leadership Skills
Gain a Completive Business Edge
In today's competitive business environment, the best jobs go to those with the leadership, communication, managerial, and problem-solving skills required to effectively handle the ever-evolving challenges and opportunities of modern business.
An advanced degree such as Sullivan University's on-campus and online Master of Business Administration (MBA) puts you a cut above others in the business world. According to the 2015 Corporate Recruiters Survey Report, the median starting salary for recent MBA graduates in the United States is $100,000, nearly double the expected starting salary of business professionals who only hold a Bachelor's Degree.
- Accounting Theory for Business Environments
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Healthcare Finance
- Contemporary Financial Auditing and Attestation
- Interpersonal and Intergroup Conflict Analysis
- Managerial Communication Skills
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1569 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants to Sullivan University’s graduate programs must be either in their final two-quarters of classes in a Bachelor’s degree program at Sullivan University or have an earned Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Completed application for admission with a paid enrollment fee.
- Request transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions previously attended.
- No GRE/GMAT testing is required.
- We utilize a practice-based curriculum.
International21120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 18 months.
National21120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Louisville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.