Gain Your Executive Master of Business Administration (Executive) in As Little As 18 Months.
Sullivan University’s student-centric Graduate Programs offer an array of options to fit each student’s interests. Students follow a curriculum designed to develop skills in leadership, team-building, communication, decision-making, critical thinking, analysis, and research techniques. Our programs cover a wide variety of delivery methods that include online, in-classroom, and hybrid formats. Our commitment is to provide career-minded individuals with the theories, applied knowledge, and shared experiences in formats conducive to their learning needs.
Program Highlights & Locations
- Flexible class options that accommodate even the most demanding work schedules
- Instructors with executive experience who bring valuable insight into best practices versus theory
- Emphasis on finding solutions to both quantitative and qualitative problems, so you will be able to manage numbers and craft solutions for dynamic obstacles
- Multiple, mutually exclusive admission criteria tailored to gauge various abilities for success at the graduate level
- Our engaged faculty teaches from practical work experience.
- Accounting Theory for Management Decisions
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Managing Organizational Conflicts
- Leading Organizations
- Managerial Communication Skills
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1581 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants to Sullivan University’s graduate programs must be either in their final two-quarters of classes in a Bachelor’s degree program at Sullivan University or have an earned Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Completed application for admission with a paid enrollment fee.
- Request transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions previously attended.
- No GRE/GMAT testing is required.
- We utilize a practice-based curriculum.
International21120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 18 months.
National21120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Louisville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.