As one of the top Executive Master of Business Administration programs in KC, the Helzberg Executive MBA from Rockhurst University is made for individuals ready to significantly advance their careers and organizations.
Here are the distinct and unique benefits of the Helzberg Executive MBA
- Leader Development –The leadership development activities in the Helzberg EMBA are sequenced in a process of Experience-Reflect-Act-Evaluate. This process creates personal and transformational learning and a dynamic leadership experience. Management theories are integrated with practical skills and knowledge, enabling leaders to thrive in environments of rapid change and complex challenges.
- Lifelong Learning – Executive MBA students can continue taking classes cost free after they complete their EMBA. This benefit begins with elective options that encourage students to deepen their knowledge in areas of interest. After graduating our EMBA alums can explore fields like data analytics, healthcare leadership, finance, and non-profit management. Some may choose to earn one of the several certificates offered by the Helzberg School. Lifelong Learning means our students can commit to on-going personal and professional development by continuing to upgrade their knowledge and skills.
- Jesuit Tradition –Learning is multi-dimensional and involves cognitive knowledge as well as a deep awareness of personal values and an understanding of the leader’s mindset. A Jesuit education is about academic excellence AND living authentically and responsibly in the contemporary world. Students’ individual experiences foster learning through personal reflection. On-going cohort conversations also encourage a deeper awareness of self and others.
- Other important features and benefits
- Elective Options – Contemporary leadership requires a variety of new skills. The Helzberg EMBA offers courses in data analytics, finance, digital marketing, and social media, among others. EMBA students can now select two elective courses in chosen business areas specific to their needs and interests.
- International Residency – Understanding the global business environment and emerging societal trends is critical for managing in a global economy. Global literacy is a fundamental learning outcome of the Helzberg EMBA. A structured, international travel experience offers students an opportunity to experience other cultures and observe global organizations.
- 12-Month Leadership Core Experience – Accounting, marketing, finance, strategy, and leadership courses are woven into a Leadership Core that comprises the Year 1 curriculum, running August to July. In this core students will learn essential business skills and knowledge in a cohort where teams work together to study, learn, and create solutions to practical problems. This one-year cohort experience provides a rich learning platform and prepares them for the second year of applied leadership and management development.
- The Rockhurst Network – Since 1980, Rockhurst has graduated nearly 1000 students from its prestigious Executive MBA program. Add this to the thousands of MBA alumni in the Rockhurst Network and the yield is a rich array of professional connections.
- Accounting for the General Manager
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Analytics & Economics
- Executive Development
- Financial Management
- Competitive Analysis
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Executive MBA Strategic Management View 1766 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Eight or more years progressive, professional work experience
- Five or more years managerial work experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Official transcript(s) from any institution of higher learning where you earned a baccalaureate degree and/or completed any graduate courses
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
International34857 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61000 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
National34857 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61000 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
Living costs for Kansas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.