By the time they graduate, students in the Digital Arts program at DigiPen Institute of Technology will possess the following qualifications:
- Extensive 3D production experience, including the ability to use the most current 2D and 3D graphics applications in the industry, as well as traditional fine arts skills such as drawing, sculpting, and painting.
- A deep understanding of the creative process and the 3D graphics production pipeline, including the ability to manage projects from brainstorming to completion.
- Strong research skills, especially as they relate to art history, character design references, and anatomy.
- A specialization in modeling, sculpting, or character art, as well as a unique and highly developed personal voice as demonstrated by their thesis.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Art Research Methodology
- Digital Arts Survey and Analysis
- 3D Concepts And Production
- Digital Painting: Composition and Color
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 522 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
- Academic Records
- Financial Responsibility Form
- Proof of Proficiency in the English Language (for non-native English speakers)
International30370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30370 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National30370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30370 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State28080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28080 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.