The Helzberg Master of Business Administration degree from Rockhurst University is synonymous with superior quality. Local, national and international leaders of companies, organizations and nonprofits are alumni of the Helzberg MBA program. As a student, you will enjoy the resources of this broad network of successful alumni. Meet a few of our notable alumni featured below.
Getting an MBA In a Classroom or From Home
The Master's in Business Administration is offered fully online for the Data Science, Healthcare Management, and Management concentrations. Earn a world-class MBA degree online, so you can learn from the best business school in KC without ever leaving the comfort of your own home!
Want to take some MBA courses online and some in-person? You can do that! Rockhurst offers great flexibility to earn your degree in a way that works best for you
To learn more about what distinguishes the Helzberg MBA degree from others, register to attend our next information session.
Not sure if a Master's in Business Administration is right for you? You might consider the Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership. See our FAQs page for a breakdown of an MBA vs an MA in Organizational Leadership.
- Compass Learning Community
- Managerial Communications
- Competitive Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Global Markets
- Financial Strategy and Decision Making
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 1474 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Complete the online application.
- Submit official transcripts
- Upload your professional resume to your online application.
- Official GMAT or GRE Scores OR a completed supplemental information form.
- International students must also include: English translation of any undergraduate or graduate transcripts
- Affidavit of financial support showing a minimum of $57,000 USD in liquidable assets (Certification from bank(s) or legally binding affidavit of financial support indicating the student's ability to pay for educational expenses)
- Copy of Visa
- Copy of current I-20 (depending on Visa type)
- Supplemental Information Form For International Students Currently Attending Other U.S. Institutions
- Official TOEFL score (minimum score of 79). The TOEFL will be waived if you hold an undergraduate or graduate degree from a U.S. college or university or if your medium of instruction was in English.
International11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 754 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 754 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Kansas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.