The Business Administration program at Concordia University Irvine offers face-to-face classes with a blend of technology. Our curriculum is highly-personalized and highly customizable, designed to allow you to focus on what is most relevant to your career and interests. After five core courses that all of our students take, you can choose from a wide variety of elective courses to design a curriculum custom-fit for your skills and passions.
The Concordia School of Business and Economics chose to voluntarily undergo a rigorous process with IACBE to evaluate the effectiveness of our business programs resulting in Concordia University Irvine receiving IACBE accreditation through June 2023. You can be assured that at Concordia, our goal is your academic and occupational success.
MBA Candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Recognize problems.
- Integrate theory and practice for the purpose of strategic analysis.
- Employ and apply quantitative techniques and methods in the analysis of real-world business situations.
- Communicate to relevant audiences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , Local
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1461 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Domestic Graduate Students ($50 app fee): Use the application link above or our Paper Application
- International Graduate Students ($150 app fee): Use the application link above or our Paper application
- Current resume or vita
- Two current letters of recommendation (Online Form or PDF)
- References should comment on academic proficiency, personal character, and competence and effectiveness in professional work.
- Statement of Intent
- Official transcript showing your Bachelor's degree awarded
International38000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 10 months.
National38000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 10 months.
Living costs for Irvine
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.