Franciscan University of Steubenville’s Business Administration Program is designed for business professionals in all stages of their careers who are looking to advance to the next level and make a difference in their business.
The MBA Program is designed to make this degree possible for busy business professionals with family and life responsibilities looking for an excellent, flexible, and affordable MBA Program grounded in solid ethical and business principles.
Some of the people who would benefit from this program include:
- Lower level managers who plan to move up the organizational ladder
- Administrative Assistants who plan to move into leadership
- Recent business bachelor grads who want to move into upper management
- Non-business bachelor grads who want to improve their marketability
- Entrepreneur-minded folks who want to put their business idea into action
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This program features:
- Experienced faculty
- Flexible, totally online learning
- Opportunity to get an MBA in under 2 years
- Strong emphasis on business ethics
- Business learning integrated with Catholic Social Teaching
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official Bachelor Transcript and Official Transcripts with Relevant Transfer Credit
- Three Letters of Recommendation
International525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 525 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 525 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.