An MBA is a graduate degree that combines specialized business knowledge with practical, real-world experience. An MBA is not only used as a stepping-stone to career advancement, but also as a way to gain hands-on experience in the business world.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) students at Lindenwood University also benefit from learning the latest concepts, skills, and management practices by examining case studies and contemporary issues. A growing number of businesses are positioning themselves to compete in the global marketplace and will need to have skilled workers who can navigate a number of business environments.
The Business Administration with Marketing Emphasis is intended to prepare individuals for the responsibility of management in marketing. The program is flexible, offering a balance between theoretical analysis and examination of established practices. Areas of marketing offered include advertising, sales management, personal selling, business-to-business marketing, international marketing, public relations, and marketing research.
- Integrity - We are committed to ensuring trust and respect for all persons in an environment that cultivates individual and institutional integrity.
- Dedication - We are committed to developing a high-performance work ethic and dedication to discipline or vocation.
- Excellence - We are committed to providing quality and excellence in all our endeavors.
- Creativity - We are committed to the development of original ideas, knowledge and innovative approaches to solving complex problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- Electronic Marketing and New Media
- Marketing Information and Research
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Services Marketing
- Product Management
- Advertising and Promotional Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing View 239 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- Please provide a clear, readable copy of the identification page of your passport. It must show all information on the identification page and be valid (not expired) to be accepted.
- Please provide a certified letter or bank statement verifying the total amount of liquid, personal or family funds, in US dollars, that is available for tuition (personal cost) and educational expenses (books, insurance).
- Graduate students must submit certified copies of college transcripts through WES
- Graduate students with a cumulative undergraduate or graduate GPA below 3.0 must submit three letters of recommendation.
- A copy of your current resume with all of your academic and work experience.
International18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.