Sport Management from Ohio Dominican University aims to be student-focused and to connect the established theoretical frameworks of sport management, business, and other ancillary fields, with the fundamentals associated with effective practice in the field.
- Sports information director
- Marketing director
- Facility manager
- Media director
- Account/sales representative
- Events coordinator
- Ticket or retail sales manager
- Campus or municipal recreation director
- Legislative assistant
- Financial analyst
- Sport Psychology
- Sport Sociology and Ethics
- Sport Marketing and Consumer Behavior
- Organizational Behavior in Sport Systems
- Human Resource Management in Sport
- Sport Law
- Sport Economics and Finance
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sports Management Sports Sciences View 134 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- In order to maintain a high caliber of external candidates, a GRE score of 150 on both the quantitative and verbal sections and a minimum of 3.5 on the analytical writing is encouraged (or a combined score of 900 on the old GRE scale).
- Complete an online graduate application.
- Pay a $25 application fee.
- Send official transcripts
- Provide three professional or academic letters of recommendation to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Submit a two- to three-page Statement of Intent (500 - 750 words) essay addressing what you will add to the classroom experience, how past academic and/or athletic experience training has equipped you for graduate studies and your career goals, and how the MSSM will help in achieving these goals.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Declaration of Finances
- Evidence of Financial Support
International11250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11250 USD per year during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.