Ohio Dominican University was chartered on October 5, 1911 as the College of St. Mary of the Springs. It was founded as an all-women’s school, becoming coeducational in 1964. The college changed its name to Ohio Dominican College on July 1, 1968.
Career Development Center
The Global Student Satisfaction Awards empower students across the globe to determine the best universities of 2019. By rating institutions on a scale from 1 to 5, on multiple studies-related questions, we found the top educators in the world.Learn more about the Global Student Satisfaction Awards
Cable provided in each common room
Ohio Dominican University Health Services is located within The Wellness Center on the second floor of The Bishop James A. Griffin Student Center.
Ohio Dominican’s fitness center offers cardio equipment, free-weights, and men’s and women’s locker rooms. The area also has flat screen TVs and an audio system. There are more than 60 units of equipment including six treadmills, six stationary bikes, four ellipticals, dumbbells, and a stretch station.
Ohio Dominican University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is approved by the Ohio Department of Higher Education.