At Physician Assistant Program from Ohio Dominican University students divide their time between the classroom and lab, and clinical sites.
Graduates with Physician Assistant Program from Ohio Dominican University will:
- Meet eligibility requirements for the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination (PANCE).
- Effectively communicate with patients and their families and other health care professionals.
- Show entry-level proficiencies necessary to provide high-quality primary care in a rapidly changing health care system.
- Demonstrate attitudes and skills that show their commitment to professional behavior, along with respect for self and others.
- Provide quality, compassionate and ethical health care services.
- Become a leader through continued knowledge, growth, research, publication and professional activity.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Physician Assistant Profession
- Gross Human Anatomy
- Microbiology & Immunology
- Physical Diagnosis I: Effective Patient Communication
- Medical Physiology
- Human Genetics
- Public Health & Nutritional Concepts
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Public Health Microbiology View 884 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Submit your application online through the Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a 3.0 overall and science GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Prerequisite coursework.
- Understanding of minimum technical standards.
- Minimum of 250 hours of documented patient-care experience.
- GRE and/or MCAT scores submitted no later than the application deadline.
- Two letters of recommendation as required through CASPA.
- An on-campus interview is required and by invitation only.
- Application completed through the CASPA Portal.
- Applicants to ODU's Physician Assistant Program must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States of America.
- Official Transcripts - foreign transcripts evaluation from one of the accepted credential evaluation agencies, ECE or WES.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Declaration of Finances
- Evidence of Financial Support
International860 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 860 USD per credit and a duration of 27 months.
National860 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 860 USD per credit and a duration of 27 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.