We’ve cultivated a uniquely collaborative and welcoming environment that offers you a chance to express your ideas and practice business strategies without the traditional power dynamic of typical MBA settings.
The online format is flexible enough to allow you to continue working while earning your Master of Business Administration degree from St. Catherine University.
The online MBA program at St. Catherine University will help you:
- Develop strategies for long term growth
- Uncover insights to improve business performance
- Understand how to use data and analytics to drive decision making
- Examine business practices to improve efficiency
- Examine how the macro business climate affects organizational operations
- Understand the role innovation plays in business success
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Management Essentials
- Personal and Team Leadership
- Managing Innovative Talent and Teams
- Financial Accounting for Managers
- Managerial Accounting for Decision Making
- Strategic Marketing-Building Value and Brand
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 763 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A completed bachelor's or graduate degree from an institution that is accredited by one of the regional accrediting organizations (e.g. Higher Learning Commission).
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B) or higher on a 4.0 scale. If the applicant's GPA is less than 3.0, an explanatory statement must be submitted that addresses any factors that influenced previous academic performance, and how the applicant plans to ensure future academic success. If you are unsure of your cumulative GPA, please use these instructions as a guide to help you determine if an explanatory statement is necessary.
- A minimum of two years of work experience and/or volunteer experience in a professional setting(s).
International26730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 810 USD per credit during 12 months.
National26730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 810 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.