The mission of the Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Behavioral Science at Kentucky State University is to prepare its diverse student population of traditional and non-traditional students to meet society’s growing need for psychological services in a variety of settings.
Students in this program will engage in a program of study based on rigorous coursework, research, and service activities founded on the scientist-practitioner model of education. This program will prepare students to go on to doctoral study in psychology, or to work in industry, government, mental health care, or private practice, consistent with the Kentucky State University motto: Come In to Learn—Go Out to Serve.
The Interdisciplinary Behavioral Science program takes a multidisciplinary approach to the area of psychology and law by providing students with background in theoretical perspectives from:
- basic and applied research methods
- statistical techniques.
Students will develop competencies relevant to the science and practice of psychology, and to the study of the intersection of behavioral and social science and law.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Psychology & Law
- Law & Social Science
- Intermediate Statistics
- Research Methods
- Criminal Behavior
- Theories of Offending & Corrections
- Psychology of Criminal Behavior
- Aggression & Violence
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour View 149 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Properly completed graduate application forms.
- A letter of application with a statement of educational goals and career objectives.
- A thoughtful, well-written essay of approximately 1,500 words describing the applicant’s motivation for earning a degree in Interdisciplinary Behavioral Science and describing relevant experiences which have contributed to this goal. The essay will be evaluated as satisfactory or unsatisfactory by the program faculty.
- A curriculum vitae or resume of qualifications.
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- Three letters of reference from professors or employers mailed to the Office of Graduate Studies.
International630 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 630 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National420 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 420 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.